Return of Items or Product:
Notice of errors or defective material must be made in writing within fifteen (15) days of receipt of goods. Buyer shall remain liable for invoice amount unless seller is notified in this manner. Our liability is limited to replacing the material or crediting the invoiced value of same upon receipt of goods returned. All returned goods require an approved Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. When goods are returned, freight must be prepaid and the package must show the RMA number and original P.O. number. Tower Optical Corp. reserves the right to refuse shipments sent without an RMA. No credit will be issued for orders received without an RMA. Tower Optical Corp. will issue an RMA within 30 days of the invoice date under the following conditions:
- Customer was shipped the incorrect part.
- Specifications for the standard product were incorrect. Custom products require customer approval of specifications.
- The product failed to meet the agreed upon specifications (custom orders can only be returned for this reason).
- Customer ordered the incorrect part and is exchanging the part for an equal or higher priced item and/or equal or higher order amount, and agrees to pay the applicable re-stocking fees. (Re- stocking orders is at the discretion of the Tower Optical Corp. sales dept. and exchanges will not apply to custom orders or semi custom orders regarding parts built to complete demand for a single customer/order).
- Customer has 15 days to return product once RMA has been issued.
Goods must be returned in acceptable condition. A restocking charge of 20% of invoice value will be charged on all goods accepted by us for return to stock. We are unable to accept the return of custom non-catalog goods.
Every effort will be made to handle customer’s material with due care. However, all such handling will be done at the customer’s risk and, to the extent Tower is affirmatively liable, our liability is limited to the cost charged to customer for the value to have been added to the customer’s material.
Limited to the amount of the invoice to Tower Optical Corporation